Campers are coming from all over!
We're busy setting up for the first-ever CAMP, June 6-9, and things are getting exciting up here - everyday a new box of supplies and cool swag arrives containing everything from Random House books to grooming products from Baxter of California to artisanal spirits from Art in the Age. Campers are in for an amazing four days!
We are over 50% sold-out, act fast and register for CAMP today - it's the smartest investment you'll make this year! Need help making the decision? Here are some things to consider:
- Have you checked out our talented workshop leaders and speakers yet? All of them will also stay at CAMP as Campers, so not only can you learn from them but you can learn with them too!
- You can spend $1200 on advertising your business or you can spend four priceless (and shall we say, amazing) days at CAMP, creating valuable friendships and growing your network who will in-turn advertise your business for you within their networks.
- Walk the tightrope between two giant pine trees in our challenging High Ropes Course
- Enjoy hand-crafted cocktails by the mixology masters behind the famed NYC barDeath & Company
- Make something one-of-a-kind in our hands-on Creative Art workshops
- When else can you say you've hung out with a World Champion Barista?
- Meet a diverse, successful group of Campers from graphic designers to film makers, many coming from creative collectives, ad agencies, publishing companies, etc. And so far Campers are from all over the country and throughout Canada. Cool, eh?
We hope to see you soon!