A business conference like no other
4 days in the mountains
200 creative thought-leaders
no cellphones, No E-mail
CAMP is an annual conference that's designed to provide new learning, skills and inspiration. Whether you work in a corporate environment, run your own small business, or freelance, our truly unique mix of curriculum and outdoor activities will break you out of your day-to-day grind, help you rediscover your childhood sense of wonder, forge lifelong friendships, and guide you toward greater success and happiness.
CAMP is a business conference for people who want to grow both professionally and personally, but hate traditional business conferences and the stale environments they take place at. We take 200 attendees to a summer camp in the Sierra mountains and offer a curated four-day experience that is programmed to inspire, increase innovation, encourage collaboration and community, and grow your success. We've heard it time and time again - the magic that happens at CAMP turns a group of 200 strangers into a supportive community of lifelong friends and colleagues. Don't miss it!
CAMP IS ALL-INCLUSIVE!
- Round trip transportation from Los Angeles.
- Four days of delicious meals, snacks, and drinks (including beer, wine and cocktails).
- Three nights of accommodations in shared cabins with bunk beds, just like at summer camp! Each cabin has its own bathrooms and community lounge area.
- Inspirational keynotes and panels, twenty carefully curated workshops, and creative classes (including all materials).
- All free time activities like archery, horseback riding, swimming and high ropes courses.
- Evening programming including networking cocktail hours, fireside discussions, and themed dance parties.
Gifts & Perks:
- The joy is in the details! Throughout your time at CAMP you will receive hand picked gifts (an ~$800 value) that are sure to become some of your favorite possessions.
- We partner with amazing brands like TOMS, Incase, Squarespace, Polar, Nike and Beyond Yoga to carefully curate and enhance your experience at CAMP. Our gifts and perks are selected so you can carry your time at CAMP home with you.
Pricing & Payment:
- Individual ticket: If you are paying for yourself to attend CAMP, choose this rate. It’s for individuals, independent consultants, and small business owners.
Early Bird Rate (before 9/1/16): $1300
Regular Rate (after 9/1/16): $1500
- Corporate ticket: If your company is paying for you to attend CAMP, register at the corporate rate. You will help keep CAMP affordable by supplementing the cost for individuals and small business owners.
Early Bird Rate (before 9/1/16): $1500
Regular Rate (after 9/1/16): $1750
- Payment Plan Option: This year we are offering the option of making secure monthly payments toward your ticket to CAMP using Affirm. You can pay in installments using a debit card, bank transfer or personal check over 3, 6 or 12 months. So no excuses!